syntaxionist (n.) – Like a programmer, but different.
I will be attending the University of California, Berkeley for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in the fall. From there, I will write about linux, programming, the internet, and any advice that I would have welcomed beginning a career. I also have a personal blog and a Tumblr. You can contact me through the media on my profile page.
- Clubs and organizations for Berkeley EECS
- Moving into Foothill at UC Berkeley
- Ad placement in the modern world
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 Ubuntu 1Mbps Workaround
- What an EECS student brings to college
- Ubuntu on the Lenovo Thinkpad x230
- Freshman Fall Coursework
- Windows 8 is a Toy